The Game Is Seriously Questioning 6ix9ine's Gang Affiliation, With Proof

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

The Game Is Seriously Questioning 6ix9ine's Gang Affiliation, With Proof

Post by HipHopNews » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:19 am

Seems the social media feud between The game and Tekashi 6ix9ine continues to get heated up.

After calling 6ix9ine out for being a fake tough guy, and questioning his affiliation with various gangs, The Game is not letting the young rapper off the hook. In an Instagram posted Sunday, the Los Angels rapper stated that he "Went from rapist to crit, to running bloods in 2018" as well as a slew of other insults in the below Instagram photo

Game's Instagram uploads include several photos of 6ix9ine, all supposedly from 6ix9ine himself.

One thing that can be certain though is this; The Game questions how long 6ix9ine can keep it all up, and questions how people have co-signed his albums.

how long you thought you was gone get away wit this charade ??? Fucked up thing is little kids out here following this weirdo & gone end up hurt tryna be what they think this bum is….. & them bloods you paying to hide behind gone disappear when that lil money run out then you gone have to stand behind all the shit you talkin on ya own….. the jig is up," he wrote.

6ix9ines response to the statements?

I WONT EVER LOSE. TRUST ME IF I WASNT A THREAT TO THESE NIGGAS YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL WAIST A SWEAT ON ME???? I GET UNDER THESE NIGGAS SKIN. THERE GANGSTA I DONT RESPECTTTTTT NOT THEY CITY. ITS THESE PUSSY ASS GROWN MEN. I GOT RAINBOW HAIR AND U BEEFIN WITH ME THATS HOW I KNOW YA LIFE AINT TOGETHER.”

While The Game claims that the most recent photo was his last post to the controversy, only time will tell if it continues to get more heated.

Deez

Re: The Game Is Seriously Questioning 6ix9ine's Gang Affiliation, With Proof

Post by Deez » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:57 am

Haha. 6ix9ine called out. i wonder how he gonna respond sometime. Think there'll be a rumble sometime in the future?