CyHi The Prynce Confirms New Album in the Works With Kanye West

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

CyHi The Prynce Confirms New Album in the Works With Kanye West

Post by HipHopNews » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:25 pm

Earlier in June, CyHi the Prynce alluded to the production of a 7 track album that he had been working on in concert with the latest release of his G.O.O.D music label peers. Though nothing has been said concrete about this idea since then. At least, till now.

As of right now, the artist came through Instagram to share some of the news with his fans today, posting a selfie with a long caption to announce the arrival of his new music, stating on it: "My first selfie of the year. I have 2 albums done and he said he wants to do another one. So I'm back in working so to all my fans thanks for the patience and the videos are already being shot so stay tuned the young GOD is back to work". (Note - Edited for grammar).

While nothing specific was mentioned, a confirmation is still a confirmation, and many of his fans are excited to see what comes from CyHi the Prynce. Whatever form the project takes, it will be an excellent follow up to his previous studio album "No Dope on Sunday's", which only recently dropped last November of 2017.