Tekashi 6ix9ine Release Troll Video Against Juice WRLD

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:38 pm

Seems that Tekashi 6ix9ine can't go a week without finding himself in trouble, yet again, or finding himself in the midst of some beef with other Rappers that want to take a bite out of him. Either way, fans and foes alike have been arguing whether Juice WRLD's "Fuck 6ix9ine" chant at his recent concert was a good move or not for either artist.

One thing is for certain, it woke up something within Tekashi 6ix9ine, and he's been escalating his behavior against Juice WRLD far more aggressively than he has before. Going so far as to take Chief Keef's baby mana to the Gucci Store, and releasing a short film in an effort to troll Juice WRLD.

While it was previously reported that Tekashi 6ix9ine seemed to want things to settle down, and didn't want to start with Juice, it was all over very quickly the next day where he crafted an entire screenplay where 6ix9ine was cosplaying as Juice WRLD, declaring war on Juice.

Can find the video below, and judge for yourself whether this was a successful troll or not. One thing is for certain though; Juice WRLD should hopefully respond soon.

Bangarang

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:24 am

I'm not gonna lie. If I wasn't told what this was about, I woulda ended up thinking 69 here made a video cucking himself or something. I think its just kind of a fail.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.