Chris Brown & His Bulletproof SUV

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopstical

Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:49 pm

Not sure if anyone saw this story yet. Chris must have some paranoia going on or just has a fascination with cars quite literally built like "tanks". He has reportedly just dropped a cool $350,000 on an SUV that is bulletproof. For reference, it is a Rezvani Tank and if you don't know what one is, I put a picture below.

He is not the only one to own one of these vehicles, Jamie Foxx also owns one among others.
WishSlayr

Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:34 am

I have seen these before and I'd be lying if I said I would never want one. They are insane vehicles. It isn't like one of the over the top cars you just look at an appreciate it. You have to get inside one to truly enjoy it.
m3xtack

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:10 am

WishSlayr wrote:
I have seen these before and I'd be lying if I said I would never want one. They are insane vehicles. It isn't like one of the over the top cars you just look at an appreciate it. You have to get inside one to truly enjoy it.
You been in one before? I think they look alright but I would never be able to spend that kind of cash on a car like this. I would rather get a sports car at this point ya know?
ShArk

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:54 am

Eh. Not a fan of these kinds od SUVs. I'd take a Lincoln over this any day. I mean, this is clean:

If I want it to be bulletproof and had the money, I'd get one custom made. Kids these days man lol
Bangarang

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:17 am

Thing looks like it come right out of a halo game. He afraid some alien gonna come bounce him so he need to pretend to be a space marine or something? Looks cool and I'm sure it drives cool, but if anyone really wants his ass gone I'm sure they'd just wait till he was out of the car.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
WishSlayr

Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:55 am

m3xtack wrote:
WishSlayr wrote:
You been in one before? I think they look alright but I would never be able to spend that kind of cash on a car like this. I would rather get a sports car at this point ya know?
I have seen a few at car shows. Didn't actually go in but could see the interior from a few feet away. They make you sign papers and wait in a long line to sit in cars. Wasn't on that.
m3xtack

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:21 am

WishSlayr wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:55 am
m3xtack wrote:
WishSlayr wrote:
I have seen a few at car shows. Didn't actually go in but could see the interior from a few feet away. They make you sign papers and wait in a long line to sit in cars. Wasn't on that.
Damn our shows we get out here just have them on a show floor and have people standing by them so if you want to sit in it, you just go up and ask. No paperwork or anything but they do get your ID when you come in, they scan them.