The Game & 50 seen together in a club

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
m3xtack

The Game & 50 seen together in a club

Post by m3xtack » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:14 am

The pair seem to be on talking terms again after what felt like half a century of cold shoulders.
I don't remember what drove them apart but I am glad to see mends being made here.

ShArk

Re: The Game & 50 seen together in a club

Post by ShArk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:57 am

I think it started in 2005, the lover's spat between the two as I call it. Basically, 50's The Massacre got pushed back so Game's album can be pushed to release. The tension between the two was made worse went 50 declared him not to be a member of G-Unit on the radio and they basically hated each other since. There are more details to it and drama but you will have to read up on it for yourself.

HipHopstical

Post by HipHopstical » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:01 am

ShArk wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:57 am
I think it started in 2005, the lover's spat between the two as I call it. Basically, 50's The Massacre got pushed back so Game's album can be pushed to release. The tension between the two was made worse went 50 declared him not to be a member of G-Unit on the radio and they basically hated each other since. There are more details to it and drama but you will have to read up on it for yourself.
Sounds about right. I swear these two were acting like a couple of women having a catfight over some dude. Was this really necessary? Like over one album being bumped back a little? 50 sounds like a drama queen if you ask me. You see the latest crap he did with Terry Crews?

WishSlayr

Post by WishSlayr » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:08 am

I was kind of hoping this beef lasted another 10 years. lol I mean it is cool to see them talking again but this doesn't mean they will be working on a track together ever again. That I think is very unlikely.