Kanye West and Kid Cudi Show Up at Willo Perron's Private Event

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:14 am

Much to the surprise of all the partygoers, Kaye West popped up and made a showing at a private function for his long time, Willo Perron on August 17th in L.A

Not only that, but Kanye also brought out Kid Cudi for an impromptu set in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Perrons agency "Willo Perron & Associates"

The crowd at Los Candiles Night Club were treated to a live rendition of "Ghost Town" among other things in store.

Footage shared on Instagram shows the duo performing "Father Stretch My HMeds Pt. 1", and Kanye's classic "Can't Tell me Nothing".

Perron and West have a tenured history from a history of collaboration. Working on designing shows, video, interors, installations and print media, Perron has also worked with other superstars in the scene. It was, to say the least, a nice gesture from one friend to another.

Kanye and Cudi are set to do their first performance as Kids See Ghosts, headlining for the seventh annual Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival set to take place November 10-11 at the Dodgers Stadium in Los Angeles, California.

WishSlayr

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:31 am

Kayne has always been one to just show up and have a great time. I think a lot of his hardness has gone away now and he is a more down to earth dude. I certainly like him a lot more now than I did 10 years ago.
m3xtack

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Gotta love when Kayne whips out the classics on em. I am only just now hearing about this. Pretty cool. Good to see the man getting out and doing things. I know he has to be worried about his father.