Drake Using Purple Demon Emoji Again

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
WishSlayr

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:35 pm

Earlier today, Kanye West did one of his most reasonable interviews in recent times with Chicago's 107.5 WGCI. 'Ye got candid about his feud with Drake. "It hits me in a really sensitive place because you, like, hang around people and they come to your house and be around your family and this and that, and then they get mad about a beat and then send you purple demon emojis," 'Ye told the radio host. Drake seems to have caught wind of the comments and seemingly replied on social media.

Drake is back with his latest troll and from the looks of it, he's not that concerned about Kanye West's from comments earlier today. The rapper took to Instagram and shared a polaroid picture of himself with "The Boy 666666666" written underneath. In the caption, the "In My Feelings" rapper wrote, "😈😂." However, it appears as though Drake changed the emoji to a red devil but thankfully, the OG caption was captured.
Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/drake-embr ... 58543.html

Okay so maybe it is just me but something about this just feels a bit juvenile. Like you have one grown man getting upset over a damn emoji and another grown man using it on purpose to troll the other one. You know they aren't on good terms right now so this is some really immature crap man if you ask me.
HipHopstical

Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:40 am

LOL this is kind of funny. Drake is just trolling. Everyone trolls each other. I wouldn't say it is immature in that sense. It is more comedic than anything. He changed his mind about it after but was busted.
cryztals

Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:44 am

HipHopstical wrote:
LOL this is kind of funny. Drake is just trolling. Everyone trolls each other. I wouldn't say it is immature in that sense. It is more comedic than anything. He changed his mind about it after but was busted.
That is my thought on it. I mean him going back and changing it shows he thought it was a bit childish but I am guessing his agent had him do that lol
redMT2

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:19 am

If this is the extent of a beef today, then I guess it is a good thing. Least no one is going around killing each other. I would rather them have emoji battles than that.
HipHopstical

Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:22 am

cryztals wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:44 am
HipHopstical wrote:
That is my thought on it. I mean him going back and changing it shows he thought it was a bit childish but I am guessing his agent had him do that lol
Who knows. I am seeing all kinds of people using it now online as like a troll symbol. Maybe it was before this? I don't know but whatever the case, it is now.
Xport

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:14 am

Why does the 😈emoji show up as red for me but purple on the post? I don't even see it as an option in my phone. lol Maybe I am missing something. I agree about this being funny tho haha
cryztals

Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:15 am

Xport wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:14 am
Why does the 😈emoji show up as red for me but purple on the post? I don't even see it as an option in my phone. lol Maybe I am missing something. I agree about this being funny tho haha
I think it depends on the formatting. I really don't use emojis all that much. Mainly use them in texts to be sarcastic with people lol