Offset's New Tat

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
cryztals

Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:59 am

So dude got a new tattoo. This one is quite big and is the name of his daughter.
I don't understand the appeal of tattooing your face or why this is now a trend in the hip hop community but at least he is showing his commitment to his daughter. Gotta give him props for that.
redMT2

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:18 am

Face tattoos are getting out of control. Not too long ago the dude's who had them were criminals, bikers, and some heavy metal dudes now this has blown up in hip hop. I mean it has kind of always been a thing but sometime in the last like 5 to 10 years, they all went overboard with it. I'm not a fan man.
Xport

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:12 am

redMT2 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:18 am
Face tattoos are getting out of control. Not too long ago the dude's who had them were criminals, bikers, and some heavy metal dudes now this has blown up in hip hop. I mean it has kind of always been a thing but sometime in the last like 5 to 10 years, they all went overboard with it. I'm not a fan man.
I don't know man. They add character and to me, they aren't much different from women wearing makeup. Like yeah, they are permanent but it is just expressional art.
ShArk

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:36 am

I never really thought much about face tats. I think that one is cool. It has a deep meaning for him and honestly if it has meaning for someone, that is all that matters. It is their bodies.