Cardi B Exposed By "Ex-Roommate"

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
skrilZZ

Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:24 am

A woman known as Starmarie claims to have known Cardi B when she "didn't have sh*t." The former friend helped "downtrodden" Cardi get a job at the same strip club she was hustling at the time. The pair also moved in together. What started as two women helping each other out ended with violence and betrayal.
source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/cardi-b-ex ... 59892.html

I don't know how any of you feel about this chick but I never liked her. She seems like she is trying to rip Nicki off. Can't be her own person. Just another younger wannabe who uses people to get where she wants. This stuff just all sounds to real to be made up.
HipHopstical

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:49 pm

The video was taken down. I am a bit late to the news on this. Did anything come of it? I didn't actually get to see anything she said.
Damn man this is why I have to stay in the know cause YouTube is always taking down videos these days!
m3xtack

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:53 pm

HipHopstical wrote:
The video was taken down. I am a bit late to the news on this. Did anything come of it? I didn't actually get to see anything she said.
Damn man this is why I have to stay in the know cause YouTube is always taking down videos these days!
Same old same old. I think this "beef" is more about a publicity stunt. I tend not to follow any modern scraps people have these days in hip hop cause most are just meant to be entertainment or they are childish as hell.
HipHopstical

Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:16 am

m3xtack wrote:
HipHopstical wrote:
Same old same old. I think this "beef" is more about a publicity stunt. I tend not to follow any modern scraps people have these days in hip hop cause most are just meant to be entertainment or they are childish as hell.
You know, I have seen they did some tracks together as well so I think you are right. It isn't like it was in the 80's and 90's where these feuds would end with someone getting physically hurt or killed.
m3xtack

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:29 pm

HipHopstical wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:16 am
m3xtack wrote:
HipHopstical wrote:
You know, I have seen they did some tracks together as well so I think you are right. It isn't like it was in the 80's and 90's where these feuds would end with someone getting physically hurt or killed.
Even if it was as bad as it once was, the women didn't get carried away like the dudes did. Some beefs are just meant to serve as a proving ground too.
Deez

Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:39 am

Ehhh. I dont like Cardi B. not a bad. BUT my thoughts on the whole thing? beef don't matter as long as you got fans. Yeh, I don't like her, but I respect the people who do and get inspired and whatnot by her even if I dont understand it.
ShArk

Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:09 pm

Deez wrote:
Ehhh. I dont like Cardi B. not a bad. BUT my thoughts on the whole thing? beef don't matter as long as you got fans. Yeh, I don't like her, but I respect the people who do and get inspired and whatnot by her even if I dont understand it.
I really don't like her either. She is only famous cause they were able to mold her to what they wanted (the record label). I see through it all. I prefer women who are strong not just acting all hoochie.
HipHopstical

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:32 am

ShArk wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:09 pm
Deez wrote:
I really don't like her either. She is only famous cause they were able to mold her to what they wanted (the record label). I see through it all. I prefer women who are strong not just acting all hoochie.
She is overrated to me. But I prefer Nikki and some would consider her overrated. It is tough for women to gain ground in hip hop solo unless they stick to r&b.