Cash Kings Debut - Nas

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopstical

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:48 pm

These days, Nas, 44, is a co-owner of the company. It’s part of his sprawling venture capital portfolio that includes stakes in startups from Casper to Dropbox—investments made often through his fund, QueensBridge Venture Partners (named after the housing projects in New York City where he grew up). Pretty good for an artist who rather grudgingly achieved business success and always seemed more comfortable rapping about African history than launching clothing lines.
Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalle ... -age-44-1/

Nas is actually tied with Dr. Dre for yearly earnings at a cool 35 mill. That is pretty damn impressive if you ask me. :o
I have always been a Nas man, he has created some of the most impactful music in hip hop for me so I am glad to see the dude on the up and up in his 40's.
cryztals

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 pm

Nas is a cool dude. Always been real down to earth. The kind of dude you could just kick it with and not have everything be about drugs, women, or violence. I am glad he is still in the top 10. It is well deserved. He is a genius that goes undetected.
m3xtack

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:51 pm

I haven't heard much on him in a while. Always liked his music though, even when a bunch of people turned on him for the whole hip hop is dead thing.