Vic Mensa Allegedly Disses XXXTentacion

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
m3xtack

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:59 pm

The BET Awards were being taped in Miami this weekend to little fanfare. Thanks to a few breaches of conduct if you will, a few incidents taking place during the taping have come to light, one particular is sure to get people talking. DJ Scheme, among the biggest influencers in the South Florida rap game, was there in attendance, and according to him Vic Mensa straight up disrespected XXXTentacion's name, with the deceased rapper's own mother somewhere in attendance. It appears that yes, X's mother Cleo was among the invited guest taking in the show, as were several other luminaries "loyal to the cause."
- source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/vic-mensa- ... 61577.html

I am not seeing anything on what he actually said but people losing it over the chance he did say something. I don't get people. Until I hear what the dude said, I can't say anything on it. It is in bad taste to diss someone who has died, especially as recent as X has.
ShArk

Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:55 pm

I tried to find it and didn't see anything either. I didn't watch the awards or know when it even took place. It seems unlikely to be true given the stage he would have been on doing it. He would have killed his career HOWEVER it might have stunk for XXX to get the artist award over him.
Lil P

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:17 am

ShArk wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:55 pm
I tried to find it and didn't see anything either. I didn't watch the awards or know when it even took place. It seems unlikely to be true given the stage he would have been on doing it. He would have killed his career HOWEVER it might have stunk for XXX to get the artist award over him.
My brother mentioned this and I was like, nah dude he would not be that stupid. The only thing that he has said since this happened was "so if i say something honest about another public person im a clout chaser? FOH".
Yo-She

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:41 am

Did you see the main article on Google when you search the news story on this? It got 1 star for a reason LOL! People are haters and just looking to start drama, what else is new!?
JakeB0MB

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 pm

"Allegedly"
"Allegedly"
"Allegedly"
"Allegedly"
"Allegedly"

That word is enough for me. So many people use it these days just to start drama when they have no proof of it. What is that thing all them Trump suckers say? FAKE NEWS! LOL!!