Erica Mena Was Arrested

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
redMT2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:38 pm

NORTH FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Channel 2 Action News has learned that “Love & Hip Hop” star Erica Mena was arrested over the weekend in Johns Creek after an incident with her boyfriend.

According to police paperwork obtained by Channel 2 Action News, someone called police on Mena and Clifford Dixon after allegedly hearing some type of argument.

Officers said they interviewed witnesses and discovered Mena and Dixon had been fighting, and Dixon had kicked down a locked door.

One of the witnesses was Nicole Muddaris, who's also a reality TV star. She goes by the name Miss Nikki Baby on "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood."
Source: https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north- ... /854285255

Damn girl, I don't know what was going on but why get so violent. You know them cops love to arrest anyone losing their temper.
Do the dude kicked down a door and they were having a pretty loud fight. I guess they were both arrested from what I see elsewhere.
shad0ws

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:02 pm

This kind of thing happens with all famous people. They always get into heated arguments and someone thinks things may get out of hand so someone calls the cops. It is better to be safe than sorry though. People these days, you don't know what anyone is capable of.
g code

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:18 am

I actually had to google this. I didn't know who she was as I don't follow the show. I watched the first season and just couldn't get into it. I prefer things like Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones. Out of the ordinary stories and make believe I guess you can say.
cuTterz

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:16 pm

I just heard another one of the actresses from the same show was arrested around the same time in a completely different place. Go figure. What are the odds? I don't watch the show either but that is a pretty bad rep to have as an actress.