Britney Spears is going "Urban" (lol)

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
cuTterz

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:27 pm

Britney announced Thursday she was making a return to the Las Vegas Strip to bring back her hugely successful residency.

Sources involved in the show's production tell us ... the new show will look and feel fundamentally different from her 'Piece of Me' residency at Planet Hollywood.

The new show -- at MGM Park -- will have "an urban, street, hip-hop vibe" that will be reflected in the music, wardrobe, choreography, backup dancers and set design.
Source: http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/20/britney-s ... op-street/

I can't help but laugh. Have any of you ever heard her talk? She is very southern so he heard about her possibly hosting a hip hop concert is kind of funny. Girl is whiter than sliced bread and it is hard to believe she will be able to pull this off. I am sure most of her dancers will be WAY more experienced with this kind of style, music, and dance than her which I am sure will cover her faults to a certain degree. Still funny as hell though! :lol:
HipHopstical

Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:17 am

She has experimented with more "hip hop" related content in the past but like you said, a lot of it will be down to her dancers and those who have been involved in this genre of music for a long time. No hate on her. Maybe she learned how to dance better?
WishSlayr

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Never liked her. Always thought she was off her meds or something. I think JT made a safe escape when they split up. Don't know what happens to some of these Disney kids but it seems like the girls are always the ones who end up nuttier than almond butter (trying to be nice here lol).
cryztals

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:32 pm

She is an icon even if she is crazy. Isn't she pushing 40 though? I really thought she'd be done with this kind of performances but then again, that Madonna is in her 60's I think and still going at it.
m3xtack

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:45 pm

WishSlayr wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:37 pm
Never liked her. Always thought she was off her meds or something. I think JT made a safe escape when they split up. Don't know what happens to some of these Disney kids but it seems like the girls are always the ones who end up nuttier than almond butter (trying to be nice here lol).
lol "off her meds"... Most famous people are nuts. Think about it. You have to be a little bit crazy in the first place to want to be famous. Fame tends to make people do stupid things, especially women.
redMT2

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:15 am

Why is it funny? I don't get it. She is keeping up with the times. Hip hop is hot and has been hot for the last 10 years. She'd make more money being more urban and less "pop princess". It is a smart marketing move.