Nick Cannon Claims to Be Better Than Drake, Lil Wayne, Will Smith, and Andre 3000

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:53 pm

What a bold claim Nick Cannon’s recently made, where he put himself on top (or very near) the Hip Hop Food Chain. A recent interview for the “Red Pill Podcast” with Van Lathan, Cannon claimed that he was a better rapper than Smith, Drake, Wayne, and Andre.

“Absolutely I’m a better rapper than Will Smith, and Will Smith is pretty damn good!” Cannon said. “I feel like I’m better than 90 percent of the rappers out there. I freestyle so well that I don’t even do it no more.”

Then he added. “I would call Lil Wayne of the greatest, Drake one of the greatest, Andre 3000, but you put those cats in a battle forum going back and forth and they not going to be able to do it.”

When fan outrage hit Cannon’s Instagram page, he addressed the comments he made and confessed that he was just trolling.

Yo-She

Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:28 pm

Nick you corny as hell! LOL Everyone knows Drake can't freestyle, his songs are written for him. He knows how to sell it though and that is what matters. He knows he isn't a gangster deep down and he owns that. Lil Wayne though... I doubt you can beat him dude. LOL
JakeB0MB

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:11 pm

HA! Nick is like... He is less hard than Drake and Drake pretends. This is hilarious to read. He is probably the softest dude out there. I hope something comes of this. I would love to see him get smashed on the mic.
shad0ws

Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:46 am

That towel must be wrapped a bit too tight on his head. It is making his ego look big but it ain't making him sound too smart. Now what I would love is if he said this about Em. I would love him to rip the dude apart again in a rap. Those are classics haha