Kelis Violated Custody Agreement With Nas

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopstical

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:51 pm

Nas and Kelis are back at it in court again over claims that Kelis violated their custody agreement. According to documents obtained by TMZ, Kelis is striving to become a farmer in Colombia and want to bring their son along with her. However, Nas told the court that she's in contempt for violating their custody agreement.
Nas is taking issue with Kelis over the fact that she's trying to move their son to Colombia which he said is a violation of their custody agreement. Kelis reportedly took their 9-year-old son Knight to Cartagena, Colombia last month. However, Nas said that Knight was supposed to spend New Year's Eve with him, per their agreement, but Kelis texted him saying that won't be case as they were still in Colombia. He said that she didn't return to America until Jan. 14.
Read more here: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/nas-says-k ... 70251.html

It seems like they run into new issues every year. This is a prime example of making sure the lady you marry/have kids with can be trusted. Even if you split, you need to know she values you as a father in the kid's life. I wish Nas the best and their son. Take your milkshake and walk Kelis.
WishSlayr

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:25 am

I think their relationship started out too heavy way back when and maybe Kelis thinks she can call the shots cause she is the mom but you gotta let the dad have a say too when it comes to kids. Far too many dudes step out of their role as a parent and women seem to make it easy with how they act.
cryztals

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:56 am

This kind of stuff happens all the time. I have a friend who's brother went through a divorce. His ex-wife tried taking the two kids back to the UK without him even knowing. It still hasn't been settled yet.
m3xtack

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:12 am

cryztals wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:56 am
This kind of stuff happens all the time. I have a friend who's brother went through a divorce. His ex-wife tried taking the two kids back to the UK without him even knowing. It still hasn't been settled yet.
I hear about this kind of stuff all the time. Is it any wonder why men don't want to be in committed relationships or form bonds with their kids? These women are nuts. It takes two to make a baby and it takes two to raise one but when you have a baby momma going in the opposite direction of you on everything, it is hard to want to deal with.
ShArk

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:21 pm

I grew up loving Nas and I remember when he got into a relationship with Kelis, I said this isn't going to end well for him. Soon as they started having problems, I told everyone "I told you so!". She is too much of an independent woman. These kinds of women have problems with commitment.
JakeB0MB

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:31 pm

Nas needs to get full custody. It seems like she doesn't take much of anything seriously. I never liked her.

No offense to women but some of the shadiest gals can be found in the music industry, especially hip hop.
redMT2

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:08 pm

JakeB0MB wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:31 pm
Nas needs to get full custody. It seems like she doesn't take much of anything seriously. I never liked her.

No offense to women but some of the shadiest gals can be found in the music industry, especially hip hop.
This likely won't happen. The system is rigged to favor women over men when it comes to children. This is why I always get pissed when I heard about women complaining they aren't equal to men. Damn right you aren't, you have way more benefits and special treatment!