Pusha T vs Drake

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
Post Reply
User avatar
HipHopstical
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:24 pm

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:05 pm

Drake, a noted Aalyiah fan, has possibly been ascribing to some of her iconic lyrics. "If at first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again." Lo and behold, rumblings have already surfaced that the Canadian superstar is considering reopening the battle with Pusha T. Given that Pusha seemed more than willing to go another round after "Adidon," it's likely that he's salivating at the chance. Case in point, King Push took to Twitter to send a stern, and possibly final warning to his opponent, promising swift and merciless retribution.


Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/pusha-t-is ... 70142.html

I think it is very unlikely for Drake to make a response to this but we will see. It is hard to have a feud like this going when one career is on its way out. I don't understand these kinds of feuds myself but if good music comes from it, I am all for it. Just don't get violent with each other.
User avatar
WishSlayr
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:11 am

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:30 am

Drake seems to get into beefs without even trying and I think that has to do with him thinking he is God's gift or something.

He has a voice and knows how to sell tracks but everyone knows he has a writing team. Best he does keep his mouth shut I think.
User avatar
cryztals
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:55 am

WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:30 am
Drake seems to get into beefs without even trying and I think that has to do with him thinking he is God's gift or something.

He has a voice and knows how to sell tracks but everyone knows he has a writing team. Best he does keep his mouth shut I think.
I will never hate on the tracks he pumps out but people need to acknowledge that he is just a face for a brand. He isn't hardcore or some street thug. He is a Jewish Canadian rapper who happens to have the right voice for the label's records.
User avatar
m3xtack
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:06 am

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:10 am



Not sure if you guys saw this but I found it pretty damn hilarious. This meme is legendary level now.
User avatar
WishSlayr
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:11 am

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:08 am

cryztals wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:55 am
WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:30 am
Drake seems to get into beefs without even trying and I think that has to do with him thinking he is God's gift or something.

He has a voice and knows how to sell tracks but everyone knows he has a writing team. Best he does keep his mouth shut I think.
I will never hate on the tracks he pumps out but people need to acknowledge that he is just a face for a brand. He isn't hardcore or some street thug. He is a Jewish Canadian rapper who happens to have the right voice for the label's records.
Yeah, you right. I wonder if his label even thought for a second before asking him to say "started from the bottom now I'm here" :D We all know you didn't!
User avatar
cryztals
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:28 am

WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:08 am
cryztals wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:55 am
WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:30 am
Drake seems to get into beefs without even trying and I think that has to do with him thinking he is God's gift or something.

He has a voice and knows how to sell tracks but everyone knows he has a writing team. Best he does keep his mouth shut I think.
I will never hate on the tracks he pumps out but people need to acknowledge that he is just a face for a brand. He isn't hardcore or some street thug. He is a Jewish Canadian rapper who happens to have the right voice for the label's records.
Yeah, you right. I wonder if his label even thought for a second before asking him to say "started from the bottom now I'm here" :D We all know you didn't!
He didn't write that so maybe that is why? Like I am cool with it he knows how to sell lyrics and albums but he is just not a hardcore gangsta like people like to think.
Post Reply