6ix9ine "Losing" Money

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
JakeB0MB

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:27 pm

As reported yesterday, Tekashi cut a deal which locks him in for 9 counts (nothing more, nothing less) on charges ranging from racketeering, all the way to Narco-trafficking. The very notion that Tekashi 6ix9ine got involved in the illicit trade of heroin was among the more conspicuous revelations that came to light following the initial TMZ report.
"6ix9ine has the means to pay for his family's private security, so the government expects the money to come out of (his) pocket to protect his closest family members," Dawn Florio tells TMZ. She did later affirm that if ever his pockets run dry, there's a strong change the Government would intervene on his behalf.
Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tekashi-6i ... 70958.html

This dude is making himself look worse and worse. He wants his family and friends to be protected yet he don't feel he should be the one paying? They need protection thanks to HIM. Sick of these sorry ass overrated rappers who can't take a single ounce of responsibility for their actions. Man up or get lost dude.
skrilZZ

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:04 pm

I heard the dude is going to prison even longer now. You reap was you sew man. I have no sympathy for morons like this. You play with fire, you are bound to get burned. His family and friends should be pissed at him.
redMT2

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:03 pm

skrilZZ wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:04 pm
I heard the dude is going to prison even longer now. You reap was you sew man. I have no sympathy for morons like this. You play with fire, you are bound to get burned. His family and friends should be pissed at him.
Yup this is true. He messed up. He needs to get his crap together or he is just going to completely ruin his career. I was not and never will be a fan but the dude is not only screwing over himself but his entire circle of friends and family. Everyone is calling him a snitch and no one trusts the dude.
g code

Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:29 am

Someone told me he is complaining about having to spend his money to protect his family. I didn't believe it... I should have. That is a ballsy thing to be b*tching about. You get yourself in a lot of heat and expose your loved ones to it, then complain you have to protect them? I'd disown the dude if I was any of them.