Tekashi 6ix9ine Claims Everyone in the Business is Afraid of Him

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Tekashi 6ix9ine Claims Everyone in the Business is Afraid of Him

Post by HipHopNews » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

Tekashi 6ix9ine seems to be all over the place lately even though he's had a fair amount of success since hitting the scene. But it sems his antics are quickly backfiring on him in a spectacular fashion.

Sure, his antics and the way he's act has got him a lot of attention from the industry and fans alike since the outset of his debut project Day69, but it's showing that people are quickly tiring of him. Those that are already tired of him the most? Gang members from across the glove who he's managed to anger.

6ix9ine currently claims that the whole music industry from promoters, to executives, to followers fear him. Seems like he finds it funny and hilarious, with comments coming from him on the matter but those down the line that work with him, under him, or were interested in him, are backing off.

"Whether you know it or don't, this whole industry of promoters and executives are scared of me." he recently wrote. "Like it's real. Lol. They really scared of a nigga with rainbow hair."

As of this time though the music industry is firing back. 6ix9ine shows in LA have been shut down, mainly due to fear of retaliation from Gang members, as well as other minor venues across the California area.

Bigking

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine Claims Everyone in the Business is Afraid of Him

Post by Bigking » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:11 pm

I mean he aint wrong kinda. They scared of him cause he unhinged I wouldnt wanna be in a room alone with him.

But I do wanna see what they say. He got Tech N9ne in his corner, at least thats one legend backin him up.

Quintel

Post by Quintel » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:34 am

Tech N9ne might be in his corner but The Game doesn't seem to really think highly of him from the looks of it.

Hillarity

Post by Hillarity » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:36 am

got that right The Game be ridin his ronald mcdonald ass all over instagram lol.