YoungBoy Never Broke Again Charged with Assault and Kidnapping - Future Uncertain

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

YoungBoy Never Broke Again Charged with Assault and Kidnapping - Future Uncertain

Post by HipHopNews » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:10 am

Currently, YoungBoy is out on bail, but the charges levied against him is proceeding and in full swing. Recently, a Grand Jury indicted the young artist on charges of aggravated assault and kidnapping in Waycross Georgia, according to TMZ.

The news comes just days after YoungBoy alarmed fans with a post on twitter that stated "Just need to hurry up in die so this shit can be over with" he wrote Sunday, March 18th.

All of this coming to a head after YoungBoy's February arrest where he was then extradited to Georgia, where he's been accused of beating his girlfriend and dragging her into a hotel room against her will. Video footage of the assault can be found online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILgRZP8AlXw

Although Jania Jackson, YoungBoy's girlfriend, didn't want to press charges against him, alleging that the incident was horseplay, the Grand Jury chose to indict YounBoy.

Hillarity

Re: YoungBoy Never Broke Again Charged with Assault and Kidnapping - Future Uncertain

Post by Hillarity » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:31 am

Lemme tell ya somethin my man drag me around like that? nu uh, i'd be the one with the assault charges on me.