[Hot or Flop?] Eminem - Revival

Write your review on the last album or mixtape you listened to.

Hot Or Flop?

Hot
43%
Flop
57%

Total votes: 7
Glupez
Site Admin

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Tell your friends about GloryNoon.com
Bangarang

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Ya know what, I'm gonna go with hot.

Granted, I like his earlier work. Where he was all angry at the world, tryin to prove himself, getting out of Dr. Dre's shadow, making his own mark on history and stuff. Controversy after controversy, and growin up that anger was felt by a lotta teenagers my age.

BUT I also like his newer stuff. Shown he grown up, changed, doin his own thing. He gettin comfy in his success and stuff. I just dont like the pop style music he adds to his music though. When he goes back closer to his roots though thats where he shines. At least that's what I think.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
Bigking

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:53 pm

I dunno man. Eminem was part of my childhood growin up, but man, part of me don't like Revival. Just don't feel like Eminem. Feels like he's just tryin to cash in on the fact he's popular and willin to work with other artists stead of causin beef with em. I kinda liked it when he got fired up over stupid stuff. Like him an Everlast a while ago lol. Created some funny stuff.

But this album I wanna like but it just too poppy for my tastes. Needs to go back to his roots a little bit. Less instruments, more lyrics.
Brittnasty

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:49 pm

Actually I like it. I think it was pretty good really. Im even listening to it now. It has his fire and passion in it and I like his newer stuff because I feel like he's growing as an artist. If Eminem just did the same thing over and over and over again it would get boring. Is why I wasnt a fan of his till recently.
IntoxNitram

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:33 am

Flop for me. I like River, but not as an Eminem tune, the rest of the tunes on the album I really don't like. I can't exactly pinpoint why. It just sounds like something is slightly off. I am more of a fan of his old works for sure and that's what I find myself going back to listen to.
"He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him"
Roach

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:17 pm

I actually like it the more I listen to it. First time of listening I wasn't a fan, but the more I listen to tracks when they pop up on my playlist, the more I actually like the sound of the album.
HipHopstical

Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:58 pm

I was not a fan. Maybe I am burned out on the dude or something but I haven't liked much of anything he has released in the last several years. I heard it all and it all just sounds the same to me at this point. I get why people may like it but it just ain't for me.