When did "baggy" die out?

The place to discuss fashion and ice.
WishSlayr

Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:30 am

I am sure you remember the over-sized white tees and the baggy as all get out jeans... When did this style actually die out?

I will be truthful with you guys, I am not a fan of super tight pants. I don't rock them. I like a relaxed fit myself. I think they got too damn tight!

You think we will go full circle seeing as some of the fashion choices of the earlier 90's are back now?
Bangarang

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:27 am

I think we'll come back to it man, no worries. I know that feel. I like baggy clothes too, but thats only because its so damn comfortable lol. I mean on a hot day it aint, but I'd rather have something loose on me than tight and constricting if I'm sweating. Plus with a baggy shirt, can air it out too.

I only like tight when I'm like, swimmin, or workin out, or somethin.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
HipHopstical

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:10 am

Fashion in general always comes back around. Right now a lot of the things in the 90's are making a come back. I have yet to see some Fresh Pring level gear but I think it will get there. People like to think they are reinventing the industry but everything has already been done before so it is basically just taking your own preference and adding it to someone else's style.
Yo-She

Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:13 am

It will be back. I am guessing in the next 5 or so years. This kind of style comes and goes. Tight to loose to tight to loose. I just hope the next time around they leave them extra long tees behind. That just looked rediculous!
cryztals

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:29 am

Tight clothing has its place. Sports, working out, etc. but every day wear? It just isn't for me. I don't think this trend will last much longer.