Fang Grillz

The place to discuss fashion and ice.
HipHopstical

Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:40 am

Is this a new trend? I remember awhile back seeing a few people rock these but most of the time you seen it more with punk and rock than with hip hop. I am not hating on it, I kind of dig it. Not a fan of the rainbow ones like 6ix's but there kind are pretty dope:

I guess they are more feminine in a way as I have seen people like Beyonce wear them but I like em.
Xport

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:20 am

They look sexy on ladies, dumb as a bag of dirt on the fellas. Like I get the appeal for both men and women but fangs is something that I always thought was more of a female accessory when it came to grills.
WishSlayr

Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:05 am

Xport wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:20 am
They look sexy on ladies, dumb as a bag of dirt on the fellas. Like I get the appeal for both men and women but fangs is something that I always thought was more of a female accessory when it came to grills.
I always viewed them as a masculine thing in the horror industry but I get what you mean about them being more feminine. I mean if they are done right though they can look bad ass on a dude. I am just not big on grillz myself though.