Sneakers - The Best to Wear

The place to discuss fashion and ice.
Bigking

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:56 am

Shoes make the man ya know what im sayin? Use to be in the old times you'd wear some leather shoes with a suit and ppl tkae you seirously. Now a days? Its all about the sneakers you wear on yer feet that define how cool you are. They make a fashion statement, and they just so damn comfy you cant help yourself.

Got me a pair of these and they look good with anything. Figured I'd open a discussion bout sneakers and what to wear in 2018, though I only like to own a pair or three. One for lookin good, one for every day things, and one as a backup (also a pair of boots too but thats another discussion.)

Here's what im currently wearing. Go ahead, ask me questions about them.

Brittnasty

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 am

How much they cost ya? They look really flashy like and Im the kind of girl who likes flashy. Plus I like that silvery grey look.

I wouldn't wear em though. but ya know. Never hurts to know. If I wear shoes I prefer somethin that I can walk around the neighborhood in since thats how I get my exercise.
Deez

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:06 am

So what kind of sneakers you thinkin Britt? Somethin cheap but good lookin? Hell I'd go for that, but I like flashy things too.

Though I wish I could get me a pair of OVO x Air Jordan XII White's to put on my feet but I ain't got the money for that. Plus it was a limited release. Lookit them

Currently though I got these

Nice and comfy and goes well over my feet. Plus I can walk comfortably in em.
Bigking

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:01 pm

@Brittnasty

like $250. Lol. Dont wear em goin to the grocery store but ya hit up a club or wanna look fancy I wear em. These aint walkin round the hood kinda shoes cause yer liable to get em stolen right off yer feet. Club, movies, concerts, shit, don't matter if ya get noticed.

@Deez

K, them jordans look good. A little too simple tho i like em when they're flashy. At least if you ask me.

Them sketchers though. I won't lie. those look comfy too for bein cheap. They what? $30 or somethin?
Brittnasty

Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:05 pm

Yea deeze those look good. If they're cheap ill get em. I dont care bout shoe prices for my sneakers long as they feel comfy ya know? Lol I save the bling for other stuff like jewelry and clothing. hard to have a hurt butt in spandex and I hate having hurt feet.

And King, I like em don't get me wrong but man I dont think i could wear anything like that unless im lookin to impress someone and right now there aint no one I wanna impress that much for $250
IntoxNitram

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:39 am

Currently got a pair of these:
I find them quite comfy, they're a touch over £100 which isn't bad. I can only really wear white or black/grey trainers, don't do any fancy colours.
"He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him"
Hillarity

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:16 am

Those do look nice. I just got me a pair of regular trainers on, nothing all that fancy. Not even worth showin a pic of. Just go to any foot locker and ask "whats the most generic thing you got?"

Money's tight. Startin a clothin an' shirt business aint cheap Im findin out.