Other hobbies

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
Bangarang

Other hobbies

Post by Bangarang » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:55 am

Yo, what other hobbies yall got other than listening to songs and crap? Im not talkin stuff like "smoke weed and sleep all day" those aint hobbies. And don't tell me your job when you aint made it big is yer hobby either.

Me? I like to write. Sounds dumb, yea, I know, but it's stupid little short stories I do to find a creative outlet. It started off as poetry (yea, dumb, I know, don't fukkin laugh) and i just started turnin those instead to song lyrics and I figured. Why not go from there? I like to sing, use that as another creative outlet. Just go with it.

What about ya'll?
Gonna make it one day, believe me.

Brittnasty

Re: Other hobbies

Post by Brittnasty » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:03 am

Yo, don't hate.

Cookin.

gotta take good care of my man after all. Plus easy to eat well when ya got a fridge fulla food you made and all you gotta do is heat it up. Plus a lotta recipes I like ya throw in a crockpot, let it simmer, and ya only need to check on it once a while. Time to do other stuff in the day. Let it sit for 5 hours, go play, come back, and it ready to eat.

Bigking

Post by Bigking » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:17 am

I dunno. Video games and cars and smokin is all I do really. I don't do anything else. Might go back to community college here soon, learn to be a manager since i got no musical abilities or nuttin.

Wish Britt there would send me some food I'd test it out for her. ;)

Brittnasty

Post by Brittnasty » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 pm

I dunno King. Send me somethin too if yer in such a gift givin mood and Ill send ya some cookies or somethin.

Right now im cookin chilli according to my gramma's recipe. cut out a lotta the butter in the pot though and some pork fat. dont want it being greasy. hamburger, chicken, bacon, pinto and kidney beans, onion tomato, greenbeans, and corn with some flour in it to make it gravy like. Would ya like that? I'll let ya know how it came out.

Roach

Post by Roach » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:28 pm

My hobby is honestly just hanging out with friends, I go on runs and walks with them just catch up and hit a restaurant or something afterwards. Other than that, I do like to play video games too.

Deez

Post by Deez » Wed May 23, 2018 7:59 am

man im with roach on this one. I jus like to hang out, chill, have a pizza, get wasted, watch movies or play games with my boys. I don't do anythin else really other than work.

IntoxNitram

Post by IntoxNitram » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:59 pm

I go to the gym, that's mainly about it. I play video games a little, but not as much as I used to when I was younger. Other than that I just waste time online watching videos and that :D
"He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him"