So where everyone at?

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
Brittnasty

So where everyone at?

Post by Brittnasty » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:10 pm

So where everyone located at huh? Where you live? Tell me bout yer hometown or something.

I live in Austin Texas right on the outskirt of the city in some little ass hodunk poor neighborhood. Its alright. Just a lotta ppl who dont wanna live in the city come out here thinkin a bit more space gonna make their lives easier rather than make it boring. Aint bad got a yard to play in I guess even if it's kind of run down out here because ppl don't care bout the neighborhood.

If you ever been to Austin you understand what it's like.

Po-Boi850

Re: So where everyone at?

Post by Po-Boi850 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:52 am

Tallahassee Florida. 850 standup!

Quintel

Post by Quintel » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:45 am

Hells yea man.

New York. currently squattin in a 2 room apartment Im payin more than i should for on a laptop I paid more for than I should have. But hey, whatever works right?

Aint too bad. Lotta talent out here needin to be freed, if ya know how to work through the crowd.

IntoxNitram

Post by IntoxNitram » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:07 pm

Here in the UK. Live in the North West of England. Weather sucks, but its not so bad.
"He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him"

Roach

Post by Roach » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:25 pm

UK, Liverpool. It's an alright place can't really complain myself. I wouldn't mind some better weather but I'm in no real rush to change where I live.

HipHopstical

Post by HipHopstical » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:29 pm

Hey everyone. New here. I am just outside Detroit. While I do love the city life, I prefer to be on the outskirts of it and admire it from a distance. I plan to move out west in the future. I am tired of these cold winters we get here. I was not built for snow!

m3xtack

Post by m3xtack » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:40 am

I'm in PA. The place where you love to hate the weather lol I lived here my whole life and have considered moving but I am too stubborn. I will just complain about every winter for the rest of my life LOL!