Hodgetwins

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
HipHopstical

Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:13 am

If you are looking to laugh, check out the Hodgetwins. They are hilarious. My brother got my watching their stuff.

They have this channel as well as a general story one and a fitness one. Enjoys! :lol:
cryztals

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:22 am

LOL! I actually saw these dudes live 2 years ago. They are funny as hell. I didn't know they had a YouTube channel. Thanks for sharing this man. I just subbed to all of their channels.
Lil P

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:35 pm

These dudes aren't bad. lol I will have to check out their other work. Are their any standup videos of them online? I would like to see how they are in front of a live crowd. Looks like they go on tour a lot (?) which is cool.
Yo-She

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:35 am

The old stuff is great but they don't do much on YouTube anymore cause they aren't earning. I do want to get their subscription eventually but I heard they don't upload much when they are on tour.
g code

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:00 am

Yo-She wrote:
The old stuff is great but they don't do much on YouTube anymore cause they aren't earning. I do want to get their subscription eventually but I heard they don't upload much when they are on tour.
This man. They kind of sold out a bit and I am sick of the political crap. I enjoy comedy as an escape from the reality of how f'd up people are being today over dumb things and now these guys go and pull a political run on us. No thanks.
Yo-She

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:36 pm

g code wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:00 am
Yo-She wrote:
This man. They kind of sold out a bit and I am sick of the political crap. I enjoy comedy as an escape from the reality of how f'd up people are being today over dumb things and now these guys go and pull a political run on us. No thanks.
Yeah the political stuff can be a bit much but it is everywhere. I don't think they are selling out because of it but rather adapting to what is popular to further their popularity and fan base. I may not agree with their political views on everything but they still make me laugh.
Bestboi

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Oh man. Im digging these guys. Already subscribed to em. Hell, I was laughin the entire time there.
You payin her bills?
Kept laughin.

Guess what im gettin from this is stick with their old stuff, don't go listenin to their new stuff cuz its all political. Im with ya'll. I just wanna relax. Gettin real tired of all the politics in everything.
cuTterz

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:17 am

Bestboi wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:06 pm
Oh man. Im digging these guys. Already subscribed to em. Hell, I was laughin the entire time there.
You payin her bills?
Kept laughin.

Guess what im gettin from this is stick with their old stuff, don't go listenin to their new stuff cuz its all political. Im with ya'll. I just wanna relax. Gettin real tired of all the politics in everything.
Yeah the newer stuff is more about politics than anything but that is what is hot now for a lot of people. They gotta make their money too. Some of it is funny I am in the same boat as you where I just want to avoid it all at this point. I am burned out on it.
skrilZZ

Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:28 am

I always liked these dudes cause they kept it real. Even now they just say what they are feeling and don't care what others think. Love them or hate them, you have to respect that level of realness. Not many dudes these days have that.