Food Thread

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
Yo-She

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 am

The video is making me want some pancakes man! It has been a hot minute since I had some. My mom usta make them for me and my siblings every weekend growing up as a treat for breakfast. Always put blueberries and strawberries on em. So dang goooood!
g code

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:26 am

I made some stew yesterday but I didn't get all the meat cooked right. Some of it still looked raw to me so I didn't end up eating it. Planned on having that today for leftovers. I just let my brother kill it off with his friend. I ended up just picking up some pizza from pizza hut.
cuTterz

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:41 pm

g code wrote:
I made some stew yesterday but I didn't get all the meat cooked right. Some of it still looked raw to me so I didn't end up eating it. Planned on having that today for leftovers. I just let my brother kill it off with his friend. I ended up just picking up some pizza from pizza hut.
Stew is hard to mess up so I have to give you credit here. That said, I really can't cook all that great either. Most of what I make is frozen dinners or "add water" sides with some meat. I can cook some mean chicken and beef a few different ways but I am lost beyond that.
m3xtack

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:01 pm

About to make some of that Hamburger Helper for dinner man. I haven't had it in years and saw it at the store last night. Just gotta add some meat to it. Got the taco one. Hope its good.
Yo-She

Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:40 pm

m3xtack wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:01 pm
About to make some of that Hamburger Helper for dinner man. I haven't had it in years and saw it at the store last night. Just gotta add some meat to it. Got the taco one. Hope its good.
Did you do it with chicken or beef? Chicken tastes A LOT better than with beef. Most boxed meals that allow you to pick, just always go with chicken. ;)
g code

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:28 am

cuTterz wrote:
g code wrote:
Stew is hard to mess up so I have to give you credit here. That said, I really can't cook all that great either. Most of what I make is frozen dinners or "add water" sides with some meat. I can cook some mean chicken and beef a few different ways but I am lost beyond that.
No one ever taught me to cook so unless it is written out in black and white, I don't know what the heck I am doing in the kitchen lol
cuTterz

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:17 pm

g code wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:28 am
cuTterz wrote:
g code wrote:
No one ever taught me to cook so unless it is written out in black and white, I don't know what the heck I am doing in the kitchen lol
Know what helps? Find something you want to make and look for it on YouTube. It is a lot easier to watch someone make what you want to make first or even just to follow along with. I feel you though, it isn't easy!
ShArk

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:01 am

Lil P wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:26 am
ShArk wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:43 pm
Had a burger today done on the grill. I'm simple and just put ketchup and onion on it. Been hotter than usual so I am trying to spend some time outside before winter gets here.
I like simple burgers too my dude. I can't stand seeing all them veggies and sauces on them or loading them up with bacon and what not. That is too much.

I just had a Mexican rice bowl for dinner. Wasn't bad. Had some corn, black beans, chicken, and peppers in it.
They had that Halloween burger going at Burger King. My brother brought one over the other day cause he hadn't eaten yet. That thing had beef, bacon, AND chicken! I don't even know how he finished it!
JakeB0MB

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:32 am

I had a nice dish of pasta today. My aunt makes some bomb homemade pasta and pasta sauce from scratch. She brought some over for me and I ate the entire bowl. It was easily enough for 3 meals! lol