Food Thread

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
g code

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:18 am

I am trying to be healthier. Had some grilled BBQ chicken and a salad. The salad was big enough to fill me up. I wanted to smash on some fries but I also don't wanna end up sick and dying prematurely. Too many people these days have health problems.
cuTterz

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:51 pm

g code wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:18 am
I am trying to be healthier. Had some grilled BBQ chicken and a salad. The salad was big enough to fill me up. I wanted to smash on some fries but I also don't wanna end up sick and dying prematurely. Too many people these days have health problems.
Good on you man. I keep trying to eat better, lose weight, all that but I keep getting stuck. I am trying to get some kettlebell workouts in 4 or 5 days a week to see if that changes anything for me cause no matter what I eat or don't eat, my weight isn't budging.
HipHopstical

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:40 am

I ate nothing but junk today. I had a few hotdogs for lunch then had some nuggets and fries for dinner.

I sound like a kid actually. Really though, my diet hasn't changed much since the age of 10 so that would do it.
m3xtack

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:44 am

Anyone ready for some good Christmas dinner? My family always does the ham, turkey, and chicken wings as the main meats. Then we got the usual holiday sides similar to Thanksgiving. We do pies too. I love me some banana cream pie man.
redMT2

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:05 am

I ate too much yesterday and I ate too much today. The older I get, the more my weight goes up too. I need to stop this already lol

I am hoping to get into some kind of fitness related schedule this week.
shad0ws

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:20 am

redMT2 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:05 am
I ate too much yesterday and I ate too much today. The older I get, the more my weight goes up too. I need to stop this already lol

I am hoping to get into some kind of fitness related schedule this week.
Tis the holidays though man. Everyone gains weight this time of year cause the eats are plenty. I can't refuse taking leftovers either which is where I get in trouble myself lol
WishSlayr

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:40 am

I been on a kick of eating junk food. I don't know if it is cause I am not sleeping good or what. Anyone know some healthier things I can be eating that is still good and filling? I gotta get my sleep in order. I really don't wanna pack on weight again. lol
cuTterz

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:36 pm

cuTterz wrote:
Good on you man. I keep trying to eat better, lose weight, all that but I keep getting stuck. I am trying to get some kettlebell workouts in 4 or 5 days a week to see if that changes anything for me cause no matter what I eat or don't eat, my weight isn't budging.
Things have been better since I posted this, eating healthier and pushing myself harder during workouts. I've lost a couple lbs since.
Gotta stay motivated though, I find that hard sometimes.
ShArk

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:25 am

cuTterz wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:36 pm
cuTterz wrote:
Things have been better since I posted this, eating healthier and pushing myself harder during workouts. I've lost a couple lbs since.
Gotta stay motivated though, I find that hard sometimes.
Congrats! Keep at it fam.

I been eating like crap honestly. lol I think it is the mid winter blues or something. I don't mind the cold but not being outside bugs me.