Anyone do anything for Halloween?

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
ShArk

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:30 am

I know it is still like 2 months away but I was thinking about it today. I haven't done anything on Halloween in like, years! I don't know when or even why I stopped bothering. I was considering maybe doing something this year but most of my friends just go to parties or something. I'm not into all that. I am a bit of a shut-in and don't like being in a house full of people. Especially not when I am drinking.

Anyone do anything on Halloween here? What do you do?
Bestboi

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:11 pm

Hey there Shark

yeh man i go out, hang with my bro's and homies and usually we just drink and eat candy till we get sick. use to trick or treat when i was a kid, but... too old for that now.

now me and my bro's hang out and try to get stupid scared over stupid crap and get sick eating candy that we bought on the cheap. As well as some 40's and beer. Maybe a pizza in the oven or somethin too.

If yer a shut in, I feel ya dawg. Maybe do somethin for yourself so you aint so lonely? Nothing wrong with ahving some you time and having some fun.
cuTterz

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:20 am

I usually just hang with a few guys at my brother's house. He has a party every year and a big bonfire when it isn't raining. Some people dress up, others don't. He had a finished basement with a gaming center so I usually just hang out down there and play games with other people. A lot of them get hammered and I just sit back and laugh at people being stupid.
JakeB0MB

Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:55 am

I usually just chill at home and play games with friends on my xbox or my computer. I used to go out to parties but I am too worn out on that lifestyle. I like to just chill and relax when I can.
skrilZZ

Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:27 am

Heading out of town to stay with some friends in a cabin. It is supposedly haunted in this nearby abandoned house so we wanna check it out. I am always doing the dumbest things but hey, I'll have fun!