Burger King vs McDonald's

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
Post Reply
User avatar
skrilZZ
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:42 pm

Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:46 pm

So I want to have a bit of a fast food debate. These two are the biggest fast food burger chains.
Debate anything they offer and share your thoughts on it. I am going to actually go with a few friends tomorrow after work to order similar meals from each one to compare the two. YouTube is kind of to blame for this. lol

In terms of flavor and meat that goes on the burger, Burger King wins by a landslide. McDonald's has better toppings and sauces though.
Fries... Burger King once had amazing fries but now they are awful. McD's wins with fries, they have way better ones.
User avatar
redMT2
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:08 am

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:45 pm

Burger King used to have the best chicken nugs and the best fries. I ate there growing up like 3 times a week. It was great cause it was only like a 4 min walk from my house. My mom would give me $5 and I would get the meal. Now they are both just straight booty. I don't know what happened.
User avatar
g code
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:32 am

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:22 am

The only BK or Mc'Ds stuff I eat anymore is the breakfast and for the longest time I said Mc'Ds was better but it aint. Burger King has them beat. They just make everything better and don't have them weird sauces like Mc'Ds does.
User avatar
cuTterz
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:50 am

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:42 pm

They both are nasty. No offense to you guys here who enjoy it. I worked at BK growing up and had a few friends who worked at McDonald's. Once you see what goes on and what the food looks like before and after, you just don't wanna eat at these places anymore.
User avatar
HipHopstical
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:24 pm

Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:30 am

cuTterz wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:42 pm
They both are nasty. No offense to you guys here who enjoy it. I worked at BK growing up and had a few friends who worked at McDonald's. Once you see what goes on and what the food looks like before and after, you just don't wanna eat at these places anymore.
This made me LOL :lol:

You sound just like my sister. She worked at Burger King when she was 16 till she was 20 and she said everyone in the evening shift was always so nasty. Not washing their hands and what not. I guess it depends on who manages the place but I don't worry too much about it. I'll still eat fast food.
User avatar
cuTterz
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:50 am

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:21 pm

HipHopstical wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:30 am
cuTterz wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:42 pm
They both are nasty. No offense to you guys here who enjoy it. I worked at BK growing up and had a few friends who worked at McDonald's. Once you see what goes on and what the food looks like before and after, you just don't wanna eat at these places anymore.
This made me LOL :lol:

You sound just like my sister. She worked at Burger King when she was 16 till she was 20 and she said everyone in the evening shift was always so nasty. Not washing their hands and what not. I guess it depends on who manages the place but I don't worry too much about it. I'll still eat fast food.
I can't get past it. I need to see the food being prepared or I won't eat it. I don't mind Subway or Chipotle for this reason, most other places though I just avoid. I have become a bit of a germaphobe.
User avatar
HipHopstical
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:24 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:29 am

cuTterz wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:21 pm
HipHopstical wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:30 am
cuTterz wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:42 pm
They both are nasty. No offense to you guys here who enjoy it. I worked at BK growing up and had a few friends who worked at McDonald's. Once you see what goes on and what the food looks like before and after, you just don't wanna eat at these places anymore.
This made me LOL :lol:

You sound just like my sister. She worked at Burger King when she was 16 till she was 20 and she said everyone in the evening shift was always so nasty. Not washing their hands and what not. I guess it depends on who manages the place but I don't worry too much about it. I'll still eat fast food.
I can't get past it. I need to see the food being prepared or I won't eat it. I don't mind Subway or Chipotle for this reason, most other places though I just avoid. I have become a bit of a germaphobe.
Well I guess there are a lot of people like this so I won't hate on you for it. I mean I have eaten food off the floor so I am not very picky when it comes to germs. I also don't mind sharing food either which I would imagine is a big no for you lol
Post Reply