The new ipods any good?

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
m3xtack

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:00 pm

I have an old ipod. I think it is like the 06 model. It still works but it don't hold a charge well anymore. I get maybe 2 hours max on a full charge and the battery indicator don't tell me anything in terms of it getting low. It will go from full, to half green, to dead lol

I wanna invest in a new one but I don't know how good they are. I don't want nothing that goes online. Debating between a new ipod or just getting a different brand mp3 player.
Yo-She

Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:36 pm

I couldn't tell you. I mean I only ever owned a shuffle and I don't recommend those. They are horribly fragile. Mine was broke in 2 months. I would consider maybe looking around at other brands, I head apple's products went way downhill over the last 5 years.
JakeB0MB

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:22 pm

m3xtack wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:00 pm
I have an old ipod. I think it is like the 06 model. It still works but it don't hold a charge well anymore. I get maybe 2 hours max on a full charge and the battery indicator don't tell me anything in terms of it getting low. It will go from full, to half green, to dead lol

I wanna invest in a new one but I don't know how good they are. I don't want nothing that goes online. Debating between a new ipod or just getting a different brand mp3 player.
Not too sure man. The one I have is from like 2010. My friend got one of the newer ones in like 2014 and it ended up breaking in 2 years. The one I still have works fine. Maybe get a new one but an older model?