Iggy Azalea - Kream ft. Tyga

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
m3xtack

Iggy Azalea - Kream ft. Tyga

Post by m3xtack » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:34 am

Well she is back. Her last song I think was from 4 months ago. "Savior" or something like that. Wasn't a fan of that.
This one, well... It hits but not like her older stuff when she first started out. I am not hating on it but I think the booty is a bit of an overkill in this one. Is was mostly her laying around or butts shaking. I like more depth in music videos but ay that is just me. :roll:

ShArk

Re: Iggy Azalea - Kream ft. Tyga

Post by ShArk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:50 am

Too much booty? I guess for what it is, I can see that. She has to rely on shock value though cause she really isn't that great of an artist. I never cared for her one bit. Not cause she is white either, she is just several OVERRATED.

cryztals

Post by cryztals » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:58 pm

ShArk wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:50 am
Too much booty? I guess for what it is, I can see that. She has to rely on shock value though cause she really isn't that great of an artist. I never cared for her one bit. Not cause she is white either, she is just several OVERRATED.
This. THIS. THIS!!

The girl is cute but she is so plastic and fake it is ridiculous. She is competing with Kim K anymore for how has the best fake booty. Everyone knows it ain't real. She doesn't really sound that great. Her first round of songs were decent but she just fell off. Her creativity in terms of art is just shaking her a$$. Strippers do that too and do it better.

ShArk

Post by ShArk » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:02 am

cryztals wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:58 pm
ShArk wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:50 am
This. THIS. THIS!!

The girl is cute but she is so plastic and fake it is ridiculous. She is competing with Kim K anymore for how has the best fake booty. Everyone knows it ain't real. She doesn't really sound that great. Her first round of songs were decent but she just fell off. Her creativity in terms of art is just shaking her a$$. Strippers do that too and do it better.
That is what shock value is. These women in the industry have to keep upping their game to stand out and it usually means dressing with very little, getting plastic surgery done, and advertising for crap they don't even enjoy or believe in. Kim overdone it and Iggy is just about there with her.

HipHopstical

Post by HipHopstical » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:04 am

"first you get the money, then the power, respect... hoes come last"

I have to disagree. Some of them really don't need much to be like that lol. The song is okay. She is relying too much on her looks though. Needs to focus on her ability more.

cryztals

Post by cryztals » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:09 pm

HipHopstical wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:04 am

I have to disagree. Some of them really don't need much to be like that lol. The song is okay. She is relying too much on her looks though. Needs to focus on her ability more.
LOL true true and yeah man that is her downfall. Just cause you have a decent body and a cute face don't make you talented.

HipHopstical

Post by HipHopstical » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:49 pm

cryztals wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:09 pm
HipHopstical wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:04 am

LOL true true and yeah man that is her downfall. Just cause you have a decent body and a cute face don't make you talented.
Well, if you are a stripper, video girl, or model that is all you need to be talented really lol But yeah for her, she isn't just a woman in hip-hop she is a legit rapper and she needs to focus more on that and less on her wagon.

cryztals

Post by cryztals » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:34 am

I'm not going to hate on her entirely cause she has made decent songs and can get money from what she does but I do agree that her image should come second to her actual talent. This isn't always the artist's fault though. A lot of record labels push this kind of stuff.