HUMBLE - Kendrick Lamar (REMIX)

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
ShArk

Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:21 am

Alright this isn't new but it is new to me and damn am I enjoying this remix. Had a nice mix of hip-hop, straight rap, club and electronic music. You can drive to this song. You can drink or smoke to this song. You can really do anything to it. It is a great track.

I may actually prefer it over the original.

HipHopstical

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:02 am

I prefer it. I heard it before. I played it out for over a month. Now that I haven't heard it in a while I think I just put it back in my rotation. I know some people don't like this kind of merger but I love em!
Lil P

Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:20 am

HipHopstical wrote:
I prefer it. I heard it before. I played it out for over a month. Now that I haven't heard it in a while I think I just put it back in my rotation. I know some people don't like this kind of merger but I love em!
It is different and sounds quality but I wouldn't say I prefer it. There are parts in it that just seems to flush out the hip hop too much.
HipHopstical

Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:46 pm

Lil P wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:20 am
HipHopstical wrote:
It is different and sounds quality but I wouldn't say I prefer it. There are parts in it that just seems to flush out the hip hop too much.
I can see that. That is the club/techno vibe of it and not everyone likes a lot of it in a hip-hop remix. I think you'd appreciate lo-fi remixes more.