Noah Cyrus, Lil Xan - Live or Die

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
m3xtack

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Noah reminds me a lot of Lana Del Rey which isn't a bad thing.
Lil Xan, I am new to his work. It isn't bad. Sounds like the white Lil Wayne which is ironic given his name.
I do think the dude can chill on the drugs a bit haha

Thoughts on this one?
Lil P

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:27 pm

Some of his tracks kill it but he is just... I don't even have the word for it.

I do have a question that I hope doesn't offend anyone... Why the heck are most white male rappers so dang ugly!? lol
JakeB0MB

Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:45 am

Lil P wrote:

I do have a question that I hope doesn't offend anyone... Why the heck are most white male rappers so dang ugly!? lol
I noticed this too. I am white by the way and I don't take no offense. Even Eminem looks hit though he is older and I think the blond hair helped even him out. Really though, some of the best black rappers aren't exactly lookers either. :lol:

I don't care either way. I am not some chick looking to hook up with them or anything. I like artists for their skills.
Lil P

Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:36 am

JakeB0MB wrote:
Lil P wrote:

I noticed this too. I am white by the way and I don't take no offense. Even Eminem looks hit though he is older and I think the blond hair helped even him out. Really though, some of the best black rappers aren't exactly lookers either. :lol:

I don't care either way. I am not some chick looking to hook up with them or anything. I like artists for their skills.
True true lol R&B is where looks matter for the fellas anyways. Though to my surprise, some of these ugly dudes do manage to pull some fine women.
JakeB0MB

Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:39 am

Lil P wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:36 am
JakeB0MB wrote:
Lil P wrote:

True true lol R&B is where looks matter for the fellas anyways. Though to my surprise, some of these ugly dudes do manage to pull some fine women.
Ain't that the truth. I think that is more of a money and power thing than for looks. Any 3 out of 10 dude looks like a dime to women if he has fat stacks.