Kanye West & Lil Pump ft. Adele Givens - "I Love It"

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
ShArk

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:55 am

Well, this is certainly something. I really don't think anything of this at all. The first song featuring Kayne in awhile that... is kind of trash. I don't get the point and the video itself seems dumb.
Yo-She

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:46 pm

I know there is a lot of music out there that talks down to women but this is pretty awful.

Like how they going to tell a woman they love her for being a cheat and easy? Kayne's part was just stupid as well. Hardly anything to it. It amazes me he can do such amazing work and then do something like this.
cuTterz

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:03 am

Yo-She wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:46 pm
I know there is a lot of music out there that talks down to women but this is pretty awful.

Like how they going to tell a woman they love her for being a cheat and easy? Kayne's part was just stupid as well. Hardly anything to it. It amazes me he can do such amazing work and then do something like this.
I do agree that Kayne was just bad here. I think the entire song and video is meant to be shock value and not be taken too seriously though. At least I would hope not... :roll: :|
JakeB0MB

Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:52 am

Hahahah! I don't know guys. Is it silly? Yes... But isn't that the point? It is like a meme track. I like it. I listened to it several times. I'm not going to act like I am above it. I have enjoyed far worse music.
skrilZZ

Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:32 am

JakeB0MB wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:52 am
Hahahah! I don't know guys. Is it silly? Yes... But isn't that the point? It is like a meme track. I like it. I listened to it several times. I'm not going to act like I am above it. I have enjoyed far worse music.
I have to agree with this. It is meant to be outrageous. Look at how they are dressed! I know quite a number of females who got pissed over the track and I told them straight up, it is all for the memes. They don't get it. Everything has to be so serious these days. Kayne likely did it just cause he is Kayne.
WishSlayr

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:35 pm

This is just meant to be vulgar and funny, nothing more. Take it for the meme it is. I find it hilarious. Is it a good song? No way but it isn't meant to be.