Trina - No Lie

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
HipHopstical

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:53 pm

Damn man this track hits! I just spotted it and it was posted up just 3 hours ago.

Hard to believe this lady still has it nearly 20 years later. Watch out Nikki... One of the original queens is back!
WishSlayr

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:34 pm

I only ever knew her as a feature chick. Like none of her songs ever stood out to me that much that she ran solo on. I wouldn't compare her to Nikki at all. Both are from different times and have different backgrounds. Trina is a real hood lady, Nikki is just an actress putting on a show.
cryztals

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:07 pm

WishSlayr wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:34 pm
I only ever knew her as a feature chick. Like none of her songs ever stood out to me that much that she ran solo on. I wouldn't compare her to Nikki at all. Both are from different times and have different backgrounds. Trina is a real hood lady, Nikki is just an actress putting on a show.
Same here. I can't name one song of her's that stood out. She was always excellent in other people's work though for sure.
Lil P

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:14 am

It is a decent track. If she can pump out more like this and some even better, I would happily buy the album. I like women wither her style.