[Youtube] Quality Control ft. Quavo & Nicki Minaj - She For Keeps (Official Music Video)

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
Glupez
Site Admin

[Youtube] Quality Control ft. Quavo & Nicki Minaj - She For Keeps (Official Music Video)

Post by Glupez » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:22 pm

Tell your friends about GloryNoon.com

Bangarang

Re: [Youtube] Quality Control ft. Quavo & Nicki Minaj - She For Keeps (Official Music Video)

Post by Bangarang » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:58 am

Man nother video review.

Love the beat, got it playing on my background while I do my online shit and stuff. But damn if the video aint hard to watch. Quavo lookin like he's from Miami Vice or somethin. The camera shootin in and out. No camera control, shakey when it needs to be. The primary colors are all distraction and WHAT is with that Hawaiian shirt? I just cant the visuals seriously. I feel like im tryin to be sold a timeshare or somethin.

Overall, good song, but man I ain't liking the video itself.

Startin to think I might need to add music video review to a list of skills.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.

Brittnasty

Re: [Youtube] Quality Control ft. Quavo & Nicki Minaj - She For Keeps (Official Music Video)

Post by Brittnasty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:47 am

Startin to think I might need to add music video review to a list of skills.
Hahaha :lol: maybe you should. I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't of said anything oh my god.

Maybe if you don't make it big as an artist you can make it big critiquing and reviewing music videos ehhh?