[Youtube] YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Outside (Official Music Video)

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
Glupez
Site Admin

[Youtube] YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Outside (Official Music Video)

Post by Glupez » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Tell your friends about GloryNoon.com

Bangarang

Re: [Youtube] YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Outside (Official Music Video)

Post by Bangarang » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:54 am

Alright, I got a small review here for this video. Like, no lie, I liked the beat. I liked the message. Shit, the whole thing sounded and looked really great. An I sympathize because the whole video was somethin that I wanna do when I made it. Rich enough to be popular and don't wanna leave, just make it rain, lol. Stuff like that.

But damn if I wasn't distracted by the visuals man. The background? That house? What, YoungBoy lookin like he got the house from Home Alone or somethin I expected some saw like crap on some burglars or somethin.

Music was good though, aint no lie but Youngboy might wanna get a house that better reflect what other ppl want in a big ass house. Crystal chandaliers aint one of em.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.

Brittnasty

Re: [Youtube] YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Outside (Official Music Video)

Post by Brittnasty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:49 am

What, YoungBoy lookin like he got the house from Home Alone or somethin

Holy shit I think I spat out my coffee on that one dude :o hahaha. Okie. I don't know what's better. The video or your commentary?

Like the video was fun. Im not gonna lie I liked the house actually. The way you made it sound like he should have been living in some jetstone mansion or somethin like that. but I personally liked the chandelier, the old mansion style stuff, and I liked everyones fur cloaks, the cars, and all the nice things in there.

Different strokes different folks though I guess.