You ever sell beats on a forum?

This is the section to buy and sell hot beats.
HipHopstical

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:57 pm

I see this section is for selling beats so I am curious if anyone has ever done it on here or any other forum. I noticed a lot of people out there offer services on forums rather than actually having a shop or going through a bigger name to make their sales. Just wondering how the process goes and how many have done it.
WishSlayr

Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:56 am

I have not but I have also not made an actual original beat. I have only messed around with remixes. If I do make one and want to sell it, I will post it up on here first.
m3xtack

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:37 am

Nah. I made something a few years ago, got I think 4 or so tracks I made with some friends. Don't have them on my PC though and the friend who has them, we aren't cool anymore so who knows what came of them.
ShArk

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:18 pm

WishSlayr wrote:
I have not but I have also not made an actual original beat. I have only messed around with remixes. If I do make one and want to sell it, I will post it up on here first.
What are you planning on using in terms of software? I am just wondering what would be a good option for someone on windows. I know the go to one for apple is logic pro x but that is expensive! Plus, I don't have apple anything lol
Lil P

Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:14 am

Nah not me but I have seen people selling beats on Facebook before. Not sure how either work. I only have a handful of ones I made myself. Nothing worth selling just yet.
WishSlayr

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:56 am

ShArk wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:18 pm
WishSlayr wrote:
What are you planning on using in terms of software? I am just wondering what would be a good option for someone on windows. I know the go to one for apple is logic pro x but that is expensive! Plus, I don't have apple anything lol
Depends. I am considering getting a mac book in which case I would go with Logic Pro X. That one is said to be the best all around. I have read several reviews on other to compare too.
Roach

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:22 pm

I'm not sure a forum is specifically the best place for it. I would suggest marketplaces online though. Forums don't really have the right technology to make selling beats and stuff like that easy or automated in anyway, and you have to trust the person to pay the money (and the artist to deliver). For me, I wouldn't purchase or sell anything on a forum.