How long do you spend in the studio?

The place for producers to discuss methods and equipment.
Roach

How long do you spend in the studio?

Post by Roach » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Whether that be a personal set up you have at home, or the real deal. How long do you spend working on your music in a given week? I think it would be cool to get an idea of how dedicated we all are to making this thing work.

WishSlayr

Re: How long do you spend in the studio?

Post by WishSlayr » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:18 am

I am actually fresh to it so I haven't spent much time with it at all. Never been in a studio for me but have been with some friends. I would like to actually get a program and self-teach myself how to make beats.

cryztals

Post by cryztals » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:11 am

I've been in a few just messing around with friends but never really put a huge effort in it yet to say I have spent time there. I am planning on doing some work with my brother and his friend, see what we can come up with.

ShArk

Post by ShArk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:47 am

cryztals wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:11 am
I've been in a few just messing around with friends but never really put a huge effort in it yet to say I have spent time there. I am planning on doing some work with my brother and his friend, see what we can come up with.
I started out like this. It is fun to get a feel for things without any pressure. When I started working more with music, I did do a few recording sessions but ultimately worked with a friend who has a home studio. He charges me next to nothing.