Best Budget Equipment?

The place for producers to discuss methods and equipment.
Yo-She

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:34 am

I am looking to get a few items to mess around with some music on my computer. Aside from software, I would need a keyboard, mic, and some decent speakers. I am trying to do this as cheap as possible as I am still just learning. Anyone have recommendations on what to get??
JakeB0MB

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Samson has some pretty good budget mics. I think the one model runs about $80.

I can't remember the product name for it but it is just above the "go mic" which is usually about $45. Check Amazon I am sure you will see it pop up within the first few results.
redMT2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:44 pm

JakeB0MB wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:27 pm
Samson has some pretty good budget mics. I think the one model runs about $80.

I can't remember the product name for it but it is just above the "go mic" which is usually about $45. Check Amazon I am sure you will see it pop up within the first few results.
I use one of them mics and love it but the only issue is the rotator. I have had to buy 3 of them go mics now because the ball that rotates the mic eventually breaks. I use two mics at a time now so I am hoping it don't happen again. It is best just to leave it sitting still lol
g code

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:20 am

Do you mean like a piano keyboard? I would imagine this is what you mean. My younger cousin is into PC music. I will see what the one she has is called. It wasn't expensive. I was messing around with it a few weeks back when I stopped by there for a visit.