New Mic Review - KTV Recording Microphone

The place for producers to discuss methods and equipment.
Bangarang

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:43 am

So big shout out to @Bigking for this product the dude just sent it out.

Here's a link, I don't know the product's name exactly but it looks like this:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/usb-comp ... 37548.html

So if anyone has the name, hit me up.

Now, this review isn't gonna go in depth cause I only had it for a day. But testing it out (which I'll probs add some links to later on) showed it's not too bad. I don't know if it'll last like the reviews on the thing I linked said it might not, but so far it works.

Crystal clear, but it tends to flip over because it's far too top heavy. The little stand it's on also tends to fall forward a little bit. I don't know if that's from wear and tear or if it does it naturally.

But overall, for being cheap (and I got it for free) I think it's a pretty serviceable product for what I need it to do. 2/5 I say.

Any other KTV products anyone tried?
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
Bigking

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Yo. Glad ya like it man.

Yea. Problem I had was keepin it up right. mic end tended to keep fallin over, and the little bit underneath it thats suppose to hold it up kept gettin loose.

It's cheap though, but you can tell it was cheaply made. If they had the mic end screw on or something instead of it being just as it is, might be better. At least that way can adjust how tight ya wnat it.

Ahhh well least ya likin it and it startin ya out. Now upload some of yer stuff.