Overwatch - Who Plays?

The section dedicated to gaming.
Bigking

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:29 pm

So I been playin this Overwatch game on my PS4. Sittin back an tryin it out. Caught it on a free weekend, an I bought it right after.

its like playin a cartoon movie with like ninja's, an big ass motherfuckers, warbots, a ghost, and a big fat guy with a shotgun. Ever see like GI Joe or somethin an thought it needed to be weirder?

Lookin for videos about it an I dunno i thought this fucker was funny.

But i been playin that soldier dude with the gun cause he's like, playin CoD. but I also been playin like that one chinese lady with the freeze gun freezin fuckers goin pow pow. Anyone else been playin on the PS4 and wanna play sometime?
ShArk

Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:08 am

I played it and while I do enjoy it, I just get too pissed off. There are so many cheap things people do in this game and it is just frustrating as hell man. If I do get back into playing it again, I will let you know but I am taking a break from it for the time being.
Hxretic

Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:02 am

Yeah ShArk I'm the same. great game, really beautiful but you just cant rely on the randoms playing. I got stuck on lucio as no-one else would play him and he was a top pick. I just went back to MOBAs as people talk more.
Xport

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:58 am

I played it for the first time a few days ago and... Damn is it a mess. Not the game, but the player base. So many people on there are tryhards. Was it like this when it first launched?