Anyone a PC gamer?

The section dedicated to gaming.
WishSlayr

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:27 pm

I wanna get into PC gaming but I gotta be real here, I know next to nothing about computers! :roll:

I would like to get a budget PC built for me or find someone who can build it that I know and I will just buy the parts. I know if I went out and bought one from the store, it would be far too dang expensive. I am looking to spend about $500. This doesn't include the monitor or anything.
m3xtack

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:13 pm

I know a bit about computers, what are you thinking of playing? I can tell you what you need in terms of the bare minimum.
Lil P

Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:22 am

I got into PC gaming a few years back. I built mine with my cousin and it was pretty simple once you know what goes with what. Like m3x said, it depends on what kind of games you intend on playing. You can run most games on a standard gaming PC but for something like Witcher, you will need something more powerful.
ShArk

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:39 am

I don't really know much about computers but I do own a gaming PC. I got it built for me off a site that offers it. I know that if you want to play more demanding games, you need a powerful graphics card.
HipHopstical

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:53 am

WishSlayr wrote:
I wanna get into PC gaming but I gotta be real here, I know next to nothing about computers! :roll:

I would like to get a budget PC built for me or find someone who can build it that I know and I will just buy the parts. I know if I went out and bought one from the store, it would be far too dang expensive. I am looking to spend about $500. This doesn't include the monitor or anything.
I am just getting into it myself. I still prefer to play on my consoles cause they are just easier but a friend got me turned on to modding games. I haven't done it myself but he showed me what he did in GTA V and it was pretty impressive.
WishSlayr

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:09 am

HipHopstical wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:53 am
WishSlayr wrote:

I am just getting into it myself. I still prefer to play on my consoles cause they are just easier but a friend got me turned on to modding games. I haven't done it myself but he showed me what he did in GTA V and it was pretty impressive.
What did you end up buying? Like in terms of a PC and all that? I am thinking of getting everything online to make it easier for me.
HipHopstical

Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:32 am

I haven't gotten everything yet. I realized what I was aiming for, I needed a few more hundred to get. I didn't want to go cheap to rush it. I will likely be getting everything next weekend after I get paid.