Female Gamers - A problem?

The section dedicated to gaming.
shad0ws

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:24 pm

I noticed over my years of playing online games, the female gamer fanbase seems to have grown but so has the problems. While I am sure some do enjoy playing video games it seems there are many who only do it to get male attention. Then you have the dudes who basically lose their minds when they find a female in a lobby and start hitting on them and screwing over the entire lobby because of it. It is especially bad in teamwork style games where you are part of a team and or more dudes are only concerned with flirting.

You think it has become a bit of a problem for hardcore male gamers to deal with female ones and the males who worship them?
WishSlayr

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:46 pm

I very rarely heard females playing games when I am online. Maybe once in a while. Most of the time they are already with some other dudes in a party.
cryztals

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:42 pm

WishSlayr wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:46 pm
I very rarely heard females playing games when I am online. Maybe once in a while. Most of the time they are already with some other dudes in a party.
Yeah most of them are at least playing with 2 other dudes and I think more often than not, one of them is her boyfriend/husband whatever. I never saw it as a problem cause the games I play don't involve the option of being screwed over.
Xport

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:57 am

I never saw it as a problem and I have played different kinds of games. I am sure some play to get attention but it is usually casual games that don't honestly matter and the attention they get is from like 12 to 17 year old boys.