A select few run the world?

The place where hip hop meets the Illuminati.
HipHopstical

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:13 am

This is something I have talked about with others before online. There are supposedly certain bloodlines of rich white folks who use people in Hollywood and the media to warp people's minds and get them to do their bidding. Some say this is why racism is still alive and well today, they basically fund for it. I am not sure what to think on this but it ties in with the "Illuminati" which seems to be a popular topic these days. What do ya'll think?

m3xtack

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:30 am

I believe it to an extent cause it ties in with those Templar groups from back int he day. It is all about money, control, power, and manipulation. Who is alive today that is related to these families?
HipHopstical

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:07 am

m3xtack wrote:
I believe it to an extent cause it ties in with those Templar groups from back int he day. It is all about money, control, power, and manipulation. Who is alive today that is related to these families?
You'd have to look at a full list or watch one of those documentaries on YouTube to see everyone. I know the Bush family, as well as the Clinton family, have ties to them. Seems about right given what you just said. lol
m3xtack

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:02 pm

HipHopstical wrote:
m3xtack wrote:
You'd have to look at a full list or watch one of those documentaries on YouTube to see everyone. I know the Bush family, as well as the Clinton family, have ties to them. Seems about right given what you just said. lol
I found some stuff since posting that and yeah, that makes sense. Like most of the US presidents from the last 50+ years have ties with these people. Even Obama! He may not be a bloodline but his hands are dirty.
HipHopstical

Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:47 pm

m3xtack wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:02 pm
HipHopstical wrote:
m3xtack wrote:
I found some stuff since posting that and yeah, that makes sense. Like most of the US presidents from the last 50+ years have ties with these people. Even Obama! He may not be a bloodline but his hands are dirty.
Obama just felt like a damn plant. Like they used him for a symbol because of his skin color and honestly, if the dude was white, he wouldn't have won, at least not his second term. Then again, for all we know, these elections are rigged.
m3xtack

Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:57 am

I wouldn't throw that out the window. Plenty of people believe it to be rigged. Part of me does, part of me doesn't. I still think there is some fishy crap going on behind closed doors either way.