Political parties working together?

The place where hip hop meets the Illuminati.
HipHopstical

Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:36 pm

There is a lot that has been going on in the US over the last 80 years but plenty that has been going on since 9/11 that just seems strange. There are conspiracies and different kinds of ideas behind both the democratic and republican parties working on the same agendas. Having a choice gives us a feel for freedom but behind closed doors, everything is done the same with different words. Look at the Democrats... They say they are for the lower and middle class but what have they done to help poorer communities? During Obama's 8 years, unemployment rose, people on welfare was an all-time high, people couldn't even afford insurance! Then you have Bush before him who only seemed to make Clinton's messes even worse. I don't know man, seems odd.
ShArk

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:37 am

I don't think we are given the whole truth. Seems like there is a lot of lies on the left and the right if you ask me.

I don't like Trump. Never have and never will, but I will admit he has done some great things for the poorer communities even though they like to deny it. He did a heck of a lot more than Obama did in 8 years in just two. I didn't really care for Obama either. The candidates I tend to agree with or like never win anyway because they aren't Democrat or Republican.
m3xtack

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:09 am

Politics these days are a complete joke and an utter mess. No one wants to be civil and everyone is quick to just be a complete dbag if someone doesn't agree. I don't know if they intended on this to happen but I blame social media and hollywood for this crap.
cuTterz

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:24 am

m3xtack wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:09 am
Politics these days are a complete joke and an utter mess. No one wants to be civil and everyone is quick to just be a complete dbag if someone doesn't agree. I don't know if they intended on this to happen but I blame social media and hollywood for this crap.
Agree with this 1000%. I don't know what the hell happened to people. Just cause you don't agree on a policy it doesn't make the other person racist or uncaring. Like all these people just jump to damn extremes without even being rational.