Aliens are already here?

The place where hip hop meets the Illuminati.
g code

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:28 am

I know there are several theories with different names for this. I really don't know any of the actual titles though but I always thought this was an interesting concept. I guess the idea is that aliens are on the earth but they are disguised as humans. They are essentially doing different things. Some people they are minding for all the gold. Others think they are just playing with us like toys. There are a lot of different directions this thing goes.

Have you ever considered it to be a possibility?
Xport

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:03 am

There was this theory a dude I work with was talking about that says we were brought here to mine the earth by aliens and we are all slaves to them. I will have to see what the name of this is so you can read up more on it. It is pretty damn interesting.
cuTterz

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Xport wrote:
There was this theory a dude I work with was talking about that says we were brought here to mine the earth by aliens and we are all slaves to them. I will have to see what the name of this is so you can read up more on it. It is pretty damn interesting.
You talking about the grays or the reptile people? lol I was on an old message board a few years back talking about some weird stuff and the one dude kept going on and on about these reptile people and how a lot of them are hidden in plain site. Said Obama and Bush were both reptilians... What is funny though is that Trump is the most reptilian looking president we have had and no one is calling him one LOL!
WishSlayr

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:46 pm

If aliens are already here, I would get they are in politics and Hollywood. Would make total sense if they want to keep people under control. You guys are going to end up making me have nightmares later haha
Xport

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:48 am

cuTterz wrote:
Xport wrote:
You talking about the grays or the reptile people? lol I was on an old message board a few years back talking about some weird stuff and the one dude kept going on and on about these reptile people and how a lot of them are hidden in plain site. Said Obama and Bush were both reptilians... What is funny though is that Trump is the most reptilian looking president we have had and no one is calling him one LOL!
If you want to be technical, both. Both of those theories involve the same notion of human slave labor. Some go as far as to say that is where the Egyptians got the idea from, like to mass produce slavery and slave trades.
cuTterz

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Xport wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:48 am
cuTterz wrote:
Xport wrote:
If you want to be technical, both. Both of those theories involve the same notion of human slave labor. Some go as far as to say that is where the Egyptians got the idea from, like to mass produce slavery and slave trades.
Ancient Egypt is something that always kind of fascinated me growing up, especially when we learned about it in school. I am going to look into this theory you mentioned. I am a bit more curious on this than the standard "humans are slaves for aliens" thing. lol