Flat Earth - Whaa?

The place where hip hop meets the Illuminati.
Brittnasty

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:07 am

Okie, I like conspiracy theories. I really do. I like to get myself all spooked up with ghosts and monsters and all sorts of government crap and everything.

But I aint able to wrap my head around Flat Earth. I don't understand why it still a thing or a meme or whateveah. It don't make any sense. If the earth was flat, what about the other planets that are out there? Are they flat too?

How we able to go around the sun if it just goes up, around the world, and everything? I tried to understand the 'science' (and i mean that loosely here)

Someone able to explain that?
Glupez
Site Admin

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:50 pm

I think it's one of the craziest theories there is! :D

There are so many people on youtube that think the edge of the flat earth is just a huge wall of snow to stop people falling off.

Big imaginations if you ask me
Tell your friends about GloryNoon.com
Bigking

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:06 am

What makes it even crazier ya ask bout the other planets and they say they're round cuz "they been observed"

Well no shit they been observed. You can see em with a telescope. but yet they say its a conspiracy to make the earth round because... heck I dunno.

This video is hilarious even if the guy is a nerd. Basically if you lived on the outter fringes of the planet if it was flat gravity would mess you up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
IntoxNitram

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:18 am

I think there is a relatively large community who say it as a joke. There are some who believe it, not sure why because I think its one of those things that's had more than enough proof.
"He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him"
Bigking

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:44 am

Hey. You want to bring up the Flat Earth stuff. Just saw this on my youtube feed. Haha, I'm sittin here smokin a bowl an watchin this and its like blowin my mind man. Take a watch lessee it doin it to you too ppl