Christmas Crap

The section for discussing everything related to sports such as soccer, basketball and football.
cryztals

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:01 pm

So I get suckered into buying things every year and it has gotten to the point where I have to shop months in advance to make sure I don't end up flat broke at the end of the year. I basically did all my shopping online this year and because I did it long before the actual shopping season starts (which is like a month away) I found some great end of summer clearance items. I ended up spending about $120 and got gifts for 8 people. I still have to shop for 1 more. Last year I spent over $200... the year before that over $300. I don't like being cheap but when you aren't earning much, buying things on sale is the way to go.

I really hate shopping but doing it now has made it a breeze. I would much rather my family do what my friend's does and everyone just draws a name and buys one gift. They cap the spending at $50 so you don't have to worry about spending too much or too little or saving a cash when you are tight on it.